Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Evil Temptations

Don't even start on the evils of candy. Why can't I resist the yummy goodness of M&M's. Mom...stop buying them for your candy dish!! Especially the scrumptious dark chocolate.....

And then there's the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hearts, Eggs, Pumpkins and Trees. How can something sooo good be sooo bad?!?

Needless to say, my goals this week haven't been met. Luckily it's only Tuesday and I have the rest of the week to make up for the candy binge I had this weekend. Now to stay out of the kid's stash.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

No more dark chocolate M&M's. Or, if there are some, I'll hide them when you come. The rest of the week is going to go by just fine!

Gretchen said...

I am totally with you on the M&Ms!! Those are pure evil...I can't eat them anymore because I eat too many!! My sister-in-law keeps a little candy dish in her kitchen that is always full of something, usually M&Ms. She never eats them. I would never keep the dish full at my house because I'd eat them all day long! I envy those who have her level of self-control. :) Good luck this week!