Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Goals

Ok, I figured since it's still early in April I can post what I'm going to accomplish this month.

Walk 5-6 days a week to get myself used to exercizing. If I say only 3 days a week, I know I'll fail because I'll work out Monday....then before I know it, Saturday will roll around and I haven't done any more walking. So if I have more days I'm committed to, then I'll keep it up.

I'll be walking 2 miles this month (30 minutes) using the Walk Slim system mom has. I'm already feeling better doing it.

I also plan to cut back on the sweets and such. I'm going to watch what I eat and just try not to go overboard. Basically if I end up giving in to temptation I'll forgive myself and start again the next day instead of beat myself up and eat more of the same old thing.

That's all I'm going to focus on for this month. It's mostly to get an exercise routine set in place so I won't fail this time. This is a lifestyle change for me as well as my family. I'm hoping Jordan and Melody will follow mom's example and get active. If I'm active...I'll be more inclined to get them moving around.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

You go girl! Just know you can do it! I'm so proud.

Theresa said...

Come on Nat! You can do this!!