Monday, July 13, 2009

Trying again

So not sure why I didn't follow through with my goals, but I'm having another go at it. It'll be the same as before only I will accomplish them. LOL

I think some of my biggest hang ups right now are not being able to cook like I want to. The kids don't eat what I do (even though I know they should) and with Loney working nights, I feel like it's not worth the effort. I think more stews, soups, and such are going to be my best friend. Easy to make, easy to re-heat, and not much calories.

I think I'll try to find my kitchen tomorrow...perhaps that will help with some of my issues.

1 comment:

Xackery said...

Maybe instead of posting prior to achieving your goals, set your goals and don't post about them until you achieve.

This does two things: 1) It motivates you to achieve them so you can actually post on the blog, 2) It makes this blog like a personal achievement review for you. You can see all the positive effort you have placed in trying to do your goals.

Also, don't worry about making huge goals. Do minor ones, that you know you can achieve. The idea is to make it a positive experience, easy for you to do, and once you take this stepping stone you can move on to a larger task. If you jump into a difficult goal you are bound to fail. Focus on little things, and work your way up at your own pace.

You have plenty of time, use it and make SLOW progress. That's better than seeing "I'm going to really do it this time!" ;)