Friday, July 24, 2009

Surprising and Proud

Well, I weighed myself this morning for the first time since April. I was pleasantly surprised. I figured I was hovering around 240 just because of the crap I've been eating lately, not to mention the lack of exercise. Well, I weighed 233. How cool is that?!? As my ticker says along the side of my blog...only 18 more pounds until I meet my goal for the end of the year.

Makes me wonder if I really have been listening to my body and what it wants. I've tried to keep my food variety kept in moderation as to not deprive myself (this as I just finished a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream).

Now to really find what is working, and improve on those points. Logan, thanks for your advice. You're right and little goals it is. I'll keep you updated as I continue on this journey.

3 comments:

Verlynn said...

Good for you!! Be patient and keep up the good work. Maybe once it cools off and school starts, you and Melody can take walks etc.?

Theresa said...

Great job Nat!!! You can totally do this! Seeing those numbers drop can be a real motivator!!

adragon69 said...

Great job Nat! You can do it!!!