Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just an update...

Been doing so so since I last posted. I weighed myself on mom's scale last week, and I was the same. That's a good thing. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and I'm hoping for another same day. Of course a loss would be great, but I don't think that's gonna happen with the way I've been eating this week. With being out of town and also not being very active from my back being out. That's why I'm hoping for a stay. I'm still optimistic though that this will be the time I change my life.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

don't get discouraged Nat! Things happen that try to keep us from our goals. Try choosing 1 healthy thing to do this week that will make you feel better! Maybe it could be going for a walk in the sunshine? Or having a delicious salad for lunch! Make it something you can really enjoy!

Verlynn said...

Theresa has some good advice. You're going to be fine and it's going to work. Even if you're up this week, you can always go down again.