Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Haven't Given up...yet

I know this blog has been neglected for quite some time. I haven't given up on my quest to good health, but just has slowed down a bit.

I need to figure out what is holding me back. What is attributing to my sabotaging myself every time those temptations come into my life. Why do I feel deep down I'm not worthy or that I don't have what it takes to achieve my goals? All this and more on my mind. So until things are figured out and I can get off my duff, this blog will remain just a place for me to try to get inspiration from.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey... I started a weight loss blog too I'll send you the link maybe we can motivate each other!

Verlynn said...

Good for both of you. Be happy with what you "have" in the meantime!