Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Good Start

So I've had a pretty good start this past week. I walked with my SIL for 3 days this past week. I hope to continue to walk at least 4-5 days a week. I tried the Yoga DVD as well, and although it was super hard I felt pretty good afterwards. It was a little difficult to do since Melody decided to climb on my legs and back while I was in some of the positions. What a stinker.

I've not been eating terribly, but I figured this month I'd focus on moving more rather then my food. Of course it will be in the back of my mind to pay attention to what I eat so as to not go overboard.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Go Girl Go....

Stephanie said...

You go girl! Keep the lord first and he will supply all your needs. Even Food! He knows what we need so rely on him!