Friday, August 29, 2008

Horrible Start

Ok, so all I've accomplished so far is beautifying this blog.  I have yet to get a plan set forth to follow as far as the weight loss goes.  Perhaps in the next couple of days I'll come up with the first steps I'm gonna take and just take it nice and easy.  

I did want to say though, that I'm so proud of Loney.  He has lost soo much weight with in the last few years.  It's almost like I have the 25 year old man back in my life, only better.  I only hope I can get crackin' so I can look as good as he does.

6 comments:

Verlynn said...

He is looking good. I've found most of his lost weight and am holding it for him just in case he ever wants it back. Let me know your plan when it happens.

Natalie said...

You haven't found all of it...only what didn't want to stay with me.

Verlynn said...

OK I'll look again...

Unknown said...

I've had a tough time getting started myself. I plan to get extremely serious after I return from Creative Escape. So if you're ready we can start together next Monday, Sept 8th!

Theresa said...

Hey! Beautifying your blog will help you want to check back in here more often!! It will help keep you accountable!!! It does look great btw!!!
You can do this and get motivated! I'm doing this with you and God is right by our side!
Blessings natalie!

Gretchen said...

Great idea to start this blog to help you with accountability! And it does look beautiful! :) I also need to lose weight but am struggling quite a bit right now. Today I talked to a friend who recommended that I go through the 12 Step program to help me because I think my problem is emotional. What I'm trying to say is that I can relate to what you're going through and I wish you all the luck in the world...YOU CAN DO IT!